De Grendel Wine Farm
De Grendal wine farm is situated on the slopes of Tygerberg, 15min outside the Cape Town city center. This breathtaking venue features beautiful views of Cape Town and faces the setting sun.
This state of the art winery is respectful of the age-old traditions of winemaking yet firmly and uncompromisingly modern in technological advancements, a perfect marriage of old and new.
Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront and enjoy a lunch at the famous De Grendel wine farm.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All of the flights to Wine Farms are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 24 hours advance booking required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Departs Helipad 12pm and for drop off and returns to collect clients from Wine Farm at 15:00pm.
- Pilot’s lunch to be covered by client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 24 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to Land owner permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
It was such an amazing experience! The pilot was so professional and informative throughout the trip and the employees (Dennis and Rico) were so fun and helpful throughout our time... read more there. Definitely an experience worth repeating again and again.
1st June 2021
From: R10,050ppR10,050 $621 £466 €550Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Cape Point and land on Groot Contantia wine farm for lunch.
From: R11,390ppR11,390 $703 £528 €623Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront onboard a helicopter to a Stellenbosch wine farms for lunch. There are 3 famous wine farms to choose from.
From: R6,700ppR6,700 $414 £311 €366Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Book a helicopter flight from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront and enjoy a lunch and wine tasting at Groot Contantia wine farm.