Durbanville Hills Wine Farm
Durbanville Hills is situated 15min outside Cape Town’s city center with breathtaking views of the mountain and Table Bay area. Renowned for its Sauvignon Blanc but also houses a wide variety of red wines.
Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront and enjoy a lunch at the prestigious Durbanville Hills wine farm. This venue is well positioned to accommodate most weather conditions in Cape Town.
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- All of the flights to Wine Farms are subject to land owner permissions.
- Minimum 24 hours advance booking required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
- Departs Helipad 12pm and for drop off and returns to collect clients from Wine Farm at 15:00pm.
- Pilot’s lunch to be covered by client.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 24 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to Land owner permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
It was such an amazing experience! The pilot was so professional and informative throughout the trip and the employees (Dennis and Rico) were so fun and helpful throughout our time... read more there. Definitely an experience worth repeating again and again.
1st June 2021
From: R18,500ppR18,500 $1,162 £946 €1,103Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Take flight from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Franschhoek and let the beautiful Wine Region take your breath away as you stop for lunch, wine tasting or both.
From: R16,200ppR16,200 $1,018 £829 €966Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront onboard a helicopter to a Stellenbosch wine farms for lunch. There are 3 famous wine farms to choose from.
From: R10,050ppR10,050 $631 £514 €599Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Cape Point and land on Groot Contantia wine farm for lunch.