Come fly in one of our Cape Town Helicopters and see our beautiful Franschhoek wine Region from the air. Be flown to the Wine Estate and enjoy a lunch in Franschhoek at Haute Cabriere. Let the beauty of the vineyards take your breath away as you stop for lunch, wine tasting or both.
This wine tasting will be like no other.
Minimum 24 hours advance booking required to arrange landing permission. We cannot guarantee availability or approval.
Terms & Conditions
- Exclusive flights are subject to a booking with a minimum of 3 seats.
- Pilot’s lunch to be covered by client.
- Activity costs, lunch and refreshments are not included.
- 2 Hours on the ground for lunch.
- All of the flights to Wine Farms are subject to land owner permissions.
- Lunch flights need to be booked and confirmed 24 hours prior to notice however can be booked same day subject to Land owner permission and restaurant and helicopter availability on the day.
It was such an amazing experience! The pilot was so professional and informative throughout the trip and the employees (Dennis and Rico) were so fun and helpful throughout our time... read more there. Definitely an experience worth repeating again and again.
1st June 2021
From: R9,900ppR9,900 $622 £506 €590Approximate flight time: 30 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront and enjoy a lunch at the Durbanville Hills wine farm situated 15min outside Cape Town.
From: R10,050ppR10,050 $631 £514 €599Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront to Cape Point and land on Groot Contantia wine farm for lunch.
From: R16,200ppR16,200 $1,018 £829 €966Approximate flight time: 60 MINUTES (RETURN)Fly from the Cape Town V&A Waterfront onboard a helicopter to a Stellenbosch wine farms for lunch. There are 3 famous wine farms to choose from.